Wednesday, March 23, 2011
SAMHSA's 10x10 Campaign
SAMNOW AVAILABLE: FREE 10x10 Wellness Campaign Brochures and Posters
The 10x10 Wellness Campaign launched its free brochures and posters for clinicians, community organizations, consumers/survivors and peers who want to take action to improve the life expectancy of people with behavioral health challenges by 10 years in the next 10 years.
The new resources include:
1. Top Three Ways to Promote Wellness poster (SMA10-4569)
2. Eight Dimensions of Wellness poster (SMA10-4568)
3. Informational brochure for primary care providers that provides strategies for talking about wellness and connecting with patients’ behavioral health care providers (SMA10-4566)
4. Motivational brochure for consumers/survivors/peers that describes how to incorporate the Eight Dimensions of Wellness into everyday life (SMA10-4567)
5. Informational brochure to raise awareness about the disparity in early mortality for people with behavioral health problems and gain “champions” for the 10x10 Wellness Campaign (SMA10-4565)
These consumer-centered tools establish a shared language for talking about how wellness can support recovery for individuals with behavioral health challenges.
To order or download these free materials, visit http://store.samhsa.gov/product/SMA10-4566 or call toll free 1-877-SAMHSA-7 (877-726-4727). To learn about the other resources available through the 10x10 Wellness Campaign, SAMHSA and the FDA’s Office of Women’s Health, visit: http://www.promoteacceptance.samhsa.gov/10by10/resources.aspx and www.fda.gov/womens.